rubysunglasses.com is owned by AMAVIO OÜ (16733590).
VALIDITY OF THE SALES CONTRACT, COMMERCIAL AND PRICE INFORMATION
The terms and conditions of sale apply to the purchase of goods from the Online Shop.
The prices of products sold in the Online Shop are indicated with the products.
The price is subject to a delivery fee. The delivery charge depends on the location of the buyer and the delivery method. The delivery charge is displayed to the buyer when placing the order.
Information about the goods is provided on the Online Shop directly next to the goods.
Placing an order To place an order for goods, the desired products must be added to the shopping cart. In order to place an order, you must fill in the required fields and select the appropriate delivery method. The amount of the payment will then be displayed on the screen, which can be paid by bank transfer or other payment method.
The contract will enter into force as soon as the amount due has been credited to the account of the Webshop.
Bank transfer in Estonia. Latvia: Swedbank, SEB, Citadele, Luminor, Coop Bank, Coop Bank, Lofop, Coop Bank, Coop Bank, Luminor. Lithuania: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, Citadele, Šiaulių bankas, Medicinos bankas.
In addition Visa/Mastercard card payments
Payments are mediated by Montonio Finance UAB . Payments are made outside the Online Shop in a secure environment – by bank transfer in the secure environment of the respective bank and by credit card in the secure environment of Montonio Finance UAB. The seller does not have access to the customer’s bank and credit card details. The contract enters into force as from the date of receipt of the amount due in the account of the Online Shop. The owner of the online shop is the controller of the personal data and transfers the personal data necessary for the execution of payments to the processor Montonio Finance UAB.
In the event that the ordered goods cannot be delivered due to the expiry of the goods or for any other reason, the purchaser will be informed as soon as possible and the money paid (including the costs of delivery of the goods) will be refunded without delay, but not later than 14 days after the notification.
- Goods are shipped to: the European Union
DPD Pickup points, DPD courier.
- Shipments within Estonia usually arrive at the destination specified by the buyer within up to 5 working days from the entry into force of the sales contract. Outside Estonia, delivery will take place within 21 calendar days.
- Goods are shipped to: the European Union
Right of refund
- After receipt of the order, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the e-contract within 14 days.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the buyer is a legal person.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal within 14 days, the goods ordered may not be used in any other way than is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, in the same way as it is allowed to test the goods in a physical shop.
- In order to return the goods, a withdrawal form must be submitted and sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 days after receipt of the goods.
- The costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the Webshop.
- The Buyer must return the goods within 14 days of submitting the application or provide proof that he has handed over the goods to the carrier within the aforementioned period.
- Upon receipt of the goods to be returned, the online shop shall return to the purchaser without undue delay, but no later than 14 days after receipt of the withdrawal request, all payments received from the purchaser under the contract.
- The online shop may refuse to make refunds until it has received the return of the goods that are the subject of the contract or until the buyer has provided proof that it has returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
- The online shop has the right to withdraw from the sale and to demand the return of the goods from the buyer if the price of the goods in the online shop is, due to a mistake, marked significantly below the market price of the goods.
Right of appeal
- The online shop is liable for the non-conformity or defect of the goods sold to the buyer, which already existed at the moment of delivery and which will become apparent within a maximum of two years from the delivery of the goods to the buyer. During this first six months after the delivery of the goods to the buyer, it is presumed that the defect already existed at the time of delivery. It is the responsibility of the Online Shop to rebut this presumption.
- In the event of a defect, the buyer has the right to contact the online shop within two months at the latest by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- The online shop is not liable for defects that occur after the goods have been delivered to the buyer.
- If the goods purchased from the Online Shop have defects for which the Online Shop is responsible, the Online Shop will repair or replace the defective goods.
- If it is not possible to repair or replace the goods, the Online shop will refund the buyer all the fees for the sales contract.
- The online shop shall respond to the complaint submitted by the consumer in writing or in a form that can be reproduced in writing within 15 days.